FSPAC provides an opportunity for Greeks everywhere to become more politically active so that we can support candidates for office who advocate policies that improve the experience we offer to our members.
Giving financial support to our allies in Congress helps ensure that we continue to have such allies in the future.
Congressional targets for giving include:
- Politically connected members
- Top contributors to a fraternity/sorority charitable foundations ($500 or $1,000 and up)
- Members leading efforts to build new chapter houses nationwide
- Members who have served a fraternity or sorority organization in some volunteer or professional capacity
- Current or former Fraternity/Sorority professional staff
- Current or former Fraternity/Sorority board members
- Current or former Fraternity/Sorority foundation board members
- Current or former Fraternity/Sorority regional or district officials
- Current or former Fraternity/Sorority local chapter advisers and officers
- Parents of current or former undergraduate members of Fraternity/Sorority chapters
- Friends of the fraternity experience